Mark-10 TSTM Test Stand
Mark-10 TSTMH Test Stand
Mark-10 TSTM / TSTMH Motorized Torque Test Stands
currently in stock
Shipping Weight: 40 lbs. (estimate shipping cost)
Other Force Testing Products
Other Torque Testing Products
Other Mark-10 Products
Compare all the Mark-10
Now available with an optional digital angle indicator!
The Mark 10 TSTM Motorized Torque Measurement Test Stand is ideal for a wide variety of torque testing applications up to 100 lbin, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. Motorized clockwise and counterclockwise rotation allows for highly precise and repeatable tests. Versatile modular design allows the stand to be configured for a variety of torque sensors and gripping fixtures while a lever-operated slider with travel stops makes engaging and disengaging samples quick and efficient. The stand includes a torque loading plate with tapped holes for grip and custom fixture mounting and a resetable angle indicator.
Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features / Specifications:
- Maximum load: 100 lb-in (11.3 Nm)
- Speed range: 0.3-8.6 RPM (4-52°/s)
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting
- No speed variation with load
- Maximum angular travel: no limit
- Throat: 4.10" (104 mm)
- Manual adjustment: 12°/knob rev
- Angle dial with 2° resolution (optional digital angle indicator has 0.1° resolution, see below)
- Maximum slider travel: 15.5" (394 mm)
- Slider travel rate: 1.047" (26.6 mm) / lever rev
- Line voltage: 80-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- The TSTM / TSTMH is supplied with a wrench set
- Series STJ Universal torque sensors - Mount directly to the TST. A wide range of capacities is available.
- Force/torque gauge - The BGI displays the torque readout of the STJ sensor
- BGI mounting kit - For securing the BGI to the column. Height adjustable.
- Digital angle indicator (shown right) - Displays cw or ccw angle in 0.1° resolution for approximately 278 rotations, resettable with "zero" button. Accurate to ±0.7°. Includes backlight. Three sets of mounting holes allow the indicator to be mounted perpendicular to, or parallel to the test stand column. It can also be repositioned along the column. Rugged aluminum housing.
- Jacobs chuck grip - Universal grip for samples or custom fixtures. Available in capacities of 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". Mounts to the torque plate.
- Closure grip - Universal grip for closures up to 4.8" dia.
- Overload protection module - Protects against accidental overloads during motorized tests. Adjustable from 20 - 110% of the sensor's capacity.
- Set point cable - Stops test stand rotation at programmable high and low set points for clockwise and counterclockwise torque. Requires the BGI.
- Custom modifications - Special modifications are available, including custom-designed fixtures, increased column length, and more.
||Capacity x resolution
||Test stand, motorized, 500 lb, vertical, 110V
||Test stand, motorized, 500 lb, horizontal, 110V
|| Digital angle indicator for TST-Series stands
||Limit switch kit for TSFM500 / TSFM500H
||Overload protection module, gauge to test stand
||Cable, set point, gauge to test stand
||Horiz. / wall mounting kit for TSF Series and TST Series stands